Hello & Welcome!
Tired of feeling tired? Stress wearing you down? Feeling in a rut?
Let’s get you excited about your health!
Do you struggle with the following symptoms of stress?
- Low energy & difficulty concentrating
- Frequent colds and infections
- Digestive disorders (heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, IBS)
- Mood changes (anxiety, depression, ADD/ADHD, PTSD)
- Headaches, aches, pains, and tense muscles
- Insomnia, difficulty waking up in the morning
- Skin rashes, acne, hives
- Weight loss, weight fluctuations, intense cravings
You’ve worked hard all of your life to get to where you are today. You’ve got a stable career, built a life for yourself, and most days, you feel good.
Yet, you know life could be better.
Perhaps you have lingering health problems that just won’t go away. Or you wonder why you feel so tired by the end of the day. Or perhaps you are starting to feel increasingly more anxious and it is affecting your work. Maybe your mood has been so down that you don’t feel like doing much at all.
These seemingly small problems are only the start of something bigger if you don’t take care of them.
That’s where I step in.
Let’s get to the root of your problems. You’ll share, I’ll listen, and together we will find solutions.
Health Care the Natural Way
You are one of a kind. Why should your health be treated any different? As a client, I will work with you closely, taking the time to understand your unique health needs. Together, we will create an individualized treatment plan customized to you.
Your health matters to you, but sometimes it can be confusing. As your Naturopathic doctor, I will make sense of all of the medical puzzle pieces. You will be working with someone who is educated, qualified and cares about your health just as much as you do.
Your body is incredible, but it needs proper support to function at its best. Using safe and effective therapies, I will address your unique health needs and help you work towards achievable goals. Let’s get you started on making positive changes today.
– Dr. Marilyn Tran“Combining health advice with your personal lifestyle to make changes you can actually commit to.”
Transform your health with Dr. Tran
Let’s connect to discuss how you can transform your health.
Tips from Dr. Tran
Make these small, simple changes today
- Begin each morning with a glass of water. Squeeze in a slice of lemon or lime to stimulate your digestive system.
- Eat in a slow, relaxed manner, chewing thoroughly and enjoying the smell and taste of food.
- Add an additional serving of your favourite fruit or vegetable to your meals, such as a banana, an apple, an orange, half a cup of carrots, etc.
- Drink an extra glass of water at lunch.
- Allocate at least 15 minutes every day to engage in something you enjoy, such as reading a book, taking a warm bath, or going for a short walk.
- Avoid screens (cellphone, computer, laptop, TV, tablet) one hour before bed for a good night’s rest.
- Reflect on one event that happened today for which you are thankful.
Remember, it takes a minimum of 21 days for a habit to stick. Start by incorporating one habit at a time. Perseverance and consistency is key. Pair your new habit with something you already do, such as remembering to drink a glass of water after brushing your teeth in the morning. Be gentle with yourself. If you forget one day, that’s okay. Just start again tomorrow. Building better habits is not an all-or-nothing process. Develop strategies for getting back on track quickly. Think long-term. Commit to the process. Overtime, your new habit will become second-nature, and you can move on to incorporating the next positive change to your life.